GIS-Advisers is an asset management company, member of the adresse association asset manager (www.vsv-asg.ch), created in Switzerland from the expertise of several persons in charge of the “Private Banking” department in very large international financial establishments. The idea behind GIS-Advisers is based on two fundamental principles:
- An absolute independence from any financial institutions, in order to guarantee total objective advice to their clients. GIS-Advisers managers have, in the past, too often been limited to specific funds, forced obligations or various incentives that banks or insurance groups can exert to the detriment of the best potential service.
- An original offer, based on the input of the best specialists in the world.
The asset management strategies proposed by GIS-Advisers are declined in different stages to which the best managers of each sector contribute.
To help you analyze precisely your patrimonial situation
To define the most adapted management strategy
To advise in the practical implementation of this strategy with third parties (banks, insurance companies, specialzed managers...)
To ensure a continuous follow-up
GIS Advisers is member of the Swiss Association of the Asset Managers (www.vsv-asg.ch).
This means :
- We are submitted and abide by the rules defined by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA (https://www.finma.ch/en/)
- A total management transparency
- A recognition of our professionalism.
- The strict respect of the code of good conduct.
All this in order to meet our clients need for safety.
The management of such a personalized portfolio is always carried out within the framework of clients individual account, within the world largest banks and on which GIS Advisers has only the power to buy or sell underlying funds,… This safety is enhanced by the Swiss banking secrecy.